Promotool can be used for spreading news, album releases or tour dates. Fill in the form, add images and save it. This creates a single xml file that contains all information and images. This file can then be sent by email or offered for download. Its newsletter client offers a powerful template system. The use of Promotool ensures that no important information is forgotten and simplifies data transfer greatly.
If you have any feature requests, please feel free to contact us.
- Creation of a single xml file, which contains all necessary infos and images
- The format of the xml file is similar to the one used by iPool
- Export of tour dates to gigpress.csv and standard.csv
- Email/Newsletter client with a powerful template system for emails
- Send emails in html format with embedded images
- Comfortable tracks editor
- Comfortable tour dates editor
- Comfortable lineup editor
- Comfortable discography editor
- Comfortable contacts editor
- Comfortable weblinks editor
- New module which assists you in creating an Electronic Press Kit (includes tagging of mp3 files and adding IPTC data to images)
No adware, spyware or anything else!
Please de-install any previous version of promotool before installing a new one.
Promotool Installation – Version 1.0.2 Beta – will install the net framework for you, if necessary
Promotool portable – Version 1.0.2 Beta – for advanced users
xml file example – Rename it to xml after download
More coming soon…
- Windows (Win 7 and above)
- .Net Framework 4
- Promotool may be used for free, also commericially
- Promotool may not be modified
- Promotool may not be redistributed without our permission
- Promotool may not be reverse engineered
- It is strictly forbidden to remove any copyright notice from Promotool
- You use Promotool at your own risk